Followers

Thursday 26 July 2018

Bella and Friends


Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
  using this Gorgeous  Elephant Stamp from 
Wild Rose Studio. I stamped it in Jet Black LF ink and coloured
them up with Copics
Elephants - C00, C0, C01, C03, C05, RV81, RV83
Flower Center - Y00, Y15, Y18, YR23
Grass - YG01, YG17, YG23, YG61
Butterflies, Flower - V04,V12, RV04, RV09

I then Fussy Cut them all out.  Next I cut 2 of the largest
size stitched rectangle. With one I then diecut the whole way
down using the fancy edges I then glued it down on the second
 piece. I 3D'ed each layer and added a Happy Birthday.




Image 1
Lawn Fawn Lacy Borders Lawn Cuts (LF1561)
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles Lawn Cuts (LF-1027)

Lawn Fawn - Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Lawn Cuts (LF1322)

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink

I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...