Followers

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Purple Hibiscus


Hi I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
I  have used a Sketch  this week. 


No automatic alt text available.

I have used this gorgeous stamp 49 and Market Gabi's Hibiscus
it looks Stunning with all the flowers coloured in with these
 beautiful Violet colours. The colours used are
 Copics
Flowers - V0000, V12, V15, V17
Flower Centre - Y18, YR21, YR68
Leaves - G21, YG21, YG93, YG99
I have then layered it up using 3D Tape each layer.
Then across the bottom I stamped the sentiment on a piece of 
Velumn. I also scattered sequins and glued them down. 
Also don't forget about the  Challenge blog there is still time to enter
this Months Challenges and the New one will be up in about a Day.
Blog Challenge Here and you can win some crafty dollars they are
always useful.

Products used

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...