Followers

Monday 29 January 2018

La-La Land Crafts - Using New Release


It has been Sooooo Hot here colouring has been a struggle my copics are
 leaking or going sticky.  It has been rangeing from 32-48 degrees every day 
 and humidity ranges from 50%-98% it is just horrible. Sure wish we had
air conditioning on days like these.

So CAS was my best bet this week and I think she came up pretty

 Adorable in her Aqua Dress.

Hi I am here with my DT  card for 
La-La Land Crafts
our Theme this week is

Stamp 

Dies 


Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress - BG10, BG11, BG13
Shoes, Headband, Dress Straps - Co3, C05, C07, C09

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on that heat and humidity but she came up a real treat anyway and I love that telephone die!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...