Followers

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Magnolia Shaker Card


Hi I am here with here with a Magnolia Card for
I combined two stamp sets Magnolia - Aladdin with Lamp
and  Magnolia - I Believe in Unicorns and stamped them up with
LF Premium Jet Black Ink. I have then coloured them using 
Face - E11, E01, E00, E000, E0000, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Outfit - B000, B00, B01, B02
Belt - Y15, Y18, YR23
Unicorn - W00, W0, W01, W02
Hooves, Horn - Y15, Y18, YR23
Main, Tail - R81, R83
Nose, Ribbon - B00, B01, B02
I have used the  LF Small Stitched Circles ,
to create a shaker and a mix of Sequins in matching colours to
 match to create the shaker.
I have used 2 pieces of Venise White Ruffled Lace 1 facing
up and 1 facing down and then on top of the center I ran the
Pearl Center Lace. Papers I used are Lemon Crafts mix of 
Aqua and pinks. I have used a mix of matching coloured 
flowers from Wild Orchid. The swirls I have cut 2 of each colour
Doohickey Leaf and Swirl . Layered everything up and Viola!


All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.
Happy Crafting
Jennifer

3 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...