Followers

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Opal The Optimist _ Deep Ocean


Hi I am here with a midway reminder for 
the Theme is
and our Wonderful Sponsor is

and this is the Awesome Prize!


So I have centred my card around the Song
 "Lets Celebrate"
I have distressed the background using Tumbled Glass, Pickled
I have used one of my Favorite Stamps Stamping Bella - Opal The Optimist
The Frame is Mamma Elephant Maddison Avenue
Well I am just loooooving these new Chippies from 
Just love the way you can use your copics on them Glitter Pen and
 then Glossy Accents.
Copics used
E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
R20
Y21
YR23
G21, G63
V000, V06, 12, V15, V16

4 comments:

  1. OOh Lala, this is divine! I love the way you do these backgrounds and the sequins look beautiful with the image.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, beautifully coloured xo julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card!
    its amazing!
    and that kitty die is super cute!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...