Followers

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Flower Power - The Rubber Buggy

 Hi Everyone I am here with my post for  The Rubber Buggy to show you
 how I created these sweet Gift Cards. Sorry about the photo's but Windows 10
did an update in there editing system and will be amazing when I
master it and stop my pictures having a cream tinge. The Flowers
are really a brilliant white. Anyway I had all these left over scraps
of designer papers and decided they were way to good to bin so I would
create some Gift Cards.
Designer papers from the top are Lawn Fawn Winter Perfectly Plaid

The Designer Papers in this card are Lawn Fawn Winter Perfectly Plaid.
I have cut all my Bases in White Cardstock 15cm x 7.5cm. The next
layer is in a cordinating colour Bazzill or I also used Lawn Fawn Cardstock
7cm x 7cm then a layer of designer paper 6.5cm x 6.5cm. I then
taped all my layers together. To create the flower I used a die I have not used 
before but will be getting a lot of use now Lawn Fawn Flower Power.
I cut the 3 flowers in white cardstock and leaves in the Coloured Bazzill
or Designer Papers and centres in Designer Papers. To create them
I shaped the petals using Heartfelt Creations Flower Shaping Kit  then 
layered the flowers biggest to smallest using Foam Mounts and don't forget
the cenre on top.



The Designer Papers here I used starting at the top are


All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook  look for the Videos
down the side too, Instragram and the Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog
 where there's a post nearly everyday from one of the team.

Enjoy your Crafting Week Everyone!

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...