Followers

Monday 8 December 2014

Angel Marci with a Lyre - White on White with a touch of Red



Hi Everyone hope you are getting organized for Christmas. I  started my
 Cards and got some presents organized on the Weekend so I have started.
Here's another Christmas Card I made for the
White on White with a Touch of Red
Theme at
La-La Land Crafts
I have always admired the cards people created using this look so striking.
So it was my chance to do it and I am very happy with the way it turned out.
Now pop on over and see how the rest of Team Monday rocked the Theme
Here.


 Stamp -
Angel Marci with a Lyre...
Dies -
Stitched Elements
 Ornate Snowflakes
 Lotus
Wings
Heart Doily Border

Copics -
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E01, E11
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Dress - C0, C01
Lyre and Headband - R24, R27, R29

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner Jenny! The white on white with a touch of red is utterly beautiful! Marci is coloured so beautifully and I love the design!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i admire white on white cards and this one is a jewel !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the white, those little angel wings are just beautiful,very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Jenny....this is just gorgeous!!!...beautifully designed, love the white on white effect..
    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...