Followers

Friday 30 August 2019

Trimming The Tree - The Rubber Buggy


Hi it's Jennifer here with a card for
The Rubber Buggy
yes its another Christmas Card ready.
This time I used Woodsies Trimmimg The Tree I
just love these little Chicks they are just all over it.
I picked a couple of colours out of the Baubles for my
background papers and layered them in 3D Tape.

Copics used are
Chicks - Y00, Y06, Y15, Y17, YR23
Tree - YG01, YG03, YG17, YG23
Bauble Blue - B21, B24, B26, B28
Bauble Red - R22, R24, R27, R29
Bauble Aqua - BG10, BG11, BG45, BG49
Bauble Purple - BV02, BV04, V04, V06

I have created my highlights using a White Pen and
then finished it of with some Sequins.



bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...