Followers

Saturday 17 August 2019

Bellerific Friday - Chrystal



and our Theme this week is

A Stamp From The Stamp Of The Month Collection

I have used
  Chrystal
Christmas Spirit
and
Falala

So Christmas is on it's way so another card for that I did create.
Today I went Vibrant with rich pink and lime green

So make sure you take a look
at what the rest of my team have to
inspire you with Here!

Papers - Doodlebug
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug
Enamel Dots - Uniquely Creative
Dies I Used
Lawn Fawn  - Outside In Stitched Scalloped Square
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Square
Uniquely Creative - Cross Stitched Arches

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11, R20
Dress - RV14, RV17, RV19, RV69
Belt C05, C08, C09, Y15, YR23
Candy Cane - YG01, YG03, YG23, YG17, C00, C0, C01, C03



 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...