Followers

Saturday 31 August 2019

Bellerific Friday - Donkey Trio


and our Theme this week is

New Releases

now that was a really really hard choice
so I ended up with

  Donkey Trio Stuffies

Aren't they just Adorable but I did end up with one only on my
 card and they made the perfect Christmas Shaker Card.


So make sure you take a look
at what the rest of my team have to
inspire you with Here!

Papers - Bo Bunny
SSS- Assorted Moonshine Sequins
Dies I Used
Lawn Fawn  _ Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles
Altenew -  Fine Alphabet Die
MFT - Stitched Sentimental Strips

Copics
Donkey - BV23, BV25, BV29
Ears, Nose - R20, C01
Mane - BV11, V06, V15


 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...