Followers

Saturday 10 August 2019

Bellerific Friday - Peony Baby In Pot



and our Theme this week is

Vintage
a Stamp not from the New Release
I have used
  Peony Baby In A Pot

I die cut the word Baby and then used the
Tim Holtz Stencil Brick Wall from the Mini Set 3.
with Pumice Stone Ink and Whipped Spackle to
create the wall look. I then Shakered it up. Layered
and coloured.

So make sure you take a look
at what the rest of my team have to
inspire you with Here!

Papers - Prima Rosi Belle
SSS- Assorted Moonshine Sequins
Dies I Used
Lawn Fawn  _ Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles
Altenew -  Fine Alphabet Die
MFT - Stitched Sentimental Strips

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Flower - RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19, RV69
Leaves - G20, G21, YG61, YG63
Pot - E08, E09, E15, E17, E18


 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...