Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Your Next Stamp - August Dare


Hi Everyone I am back with an 
for
using New Release Products and the theme is
You can also win a stamp of your choice all you have to do is head on over
to YNS Blog and leave a comment. How easy is that. Your comment
must be left by 17th August at Midnight EST and the winner is announced on
the 19th of August.

So I have used this fabulous Stamp Set Tini Sips. I stamped of a few lemons
and coloured them up added a few sequins and created a Shaker Card.
I do love the Olives with there Cute faces too.
Copics
Lemon - Y0000, Y00, Y15, Y18, YR23
Glass - W3, W1, W0
Olive - YG91, YG93, YG95

   


3 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...