Followers

Saturday 25 August 2018

Bellarific Friday - Butterfly Girl Brianna

Hi Everyone who is going to Paperific tomorrow? I will be there.
So I have Created a Card for my Sisters Birthday finished just before I left.
Of course it was a Stamping Bella.
So here's my Card for
Bellarific Friday
for
Stamping Bella
and this weeks theme is
Colour Inspiration
So I have used the Stamp
Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Brianna
The Die is a Memory Box or Poppy Crafts
The Border Die is SSS Wavey Scallop Stitches
Papers are MFT
Copics Used are
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Hair E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Dress - B000, B00, B01, B02
Wings - RV00, R81, R83, R85
YR000, YR00, YR01, YR02

Also don't forget our Stamp of the Month for August
 Now don't forget about our
 Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of July
Create A Scene
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...