Followers

Saturday 18 August 2018

Bellarific Friday - Annie The Angel


Hi Everyone hope you have some fun stuff planned this weekend. I am in my 
Craftroom the whole Weekend off from work again and getting ready to
go to Paperific next Weekend hope to see some of you there.
Ok so here I am with my 
Ok on to my post for
Bellarific Friday
for
Stamping Bella
and this weeks theme is
Use A Stamp From
The Stamp Of The Month
which is Tiny Townies
Yes you should of guessed I would use a Christmas one
but I did get to use one of these Awesome new dies. I can see myself using
them VERY often too. Wonder how they would look as a Shaker Mmmmm
Ooooh putting more ideas in my head.
Ok I better give you some details before I get crafting. 😁
So I have used this really Gorgeous Stamp
Tiny Townie Annie The Angel
She also comes as a "Cut it Out" die and a Bundle  Stamp and Die  where you save 15%
The Cool Die I used comes is 3 sizes in the one set which is Soooo Good. I used
the middle size one here Celebrate Sentiment Die
MFT Diagonal Sentimet Strip Cover Up
Lawn Fawn Outside In  Scalloped Rectangle

Copics Used
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Wings - C01. C03, Shimmer Spritz
Dress, B000, B32, B34

Also don't forget our Stamp of the Month for August
 Now don't forget about our
 Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of July
Create A Scene
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...