Followers

Thursday 23 August 2018

Birthday Dragon


Hi it's Jennifer here with this very Adorable Dragon for
 He isn't quiet as
 vibrant as he looks. I do find Purple a hard colour to photograph.
I have created a little scene inside the shaker using the LF mountains die.
I used Lawn Fawn Inks Freshly Cut Grass and Noble Fir to colour
 the mountains.  I used the stitched rectangle on an angle to add
 some interest with the stitched frame raised using 3D Tape. I then
just layered the green and purple Bazzil.

Copics I used
Purple - V12, V15, V17
Greens - YG17, YG21, YG23
Bird - B21, B24, E40, E42
I then usen the colourless blender and left big dots all over him 
to create scales.


Wild Rose Studio Clear Stamp - Dragon & Bird
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Mountain Border Lawn Cuts (LF-1201)

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle Frames Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles Lawn Cuts (LF-1027)

Lawn Fawn - Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Lawn Cuts (LF1322)

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink

I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...