Followers

Thursday 22 June 2017

Stamping Bella Wonderful Wednesday - Hello Chatty

 Hi I am here with my Stamping Bella Wonderful Wednesday post. I had lots of fun 
creating this one the hardest part was choosing the colours as I wanted
to create her in ever colour so I think I might just have to create a few more😉

 Today I have used the largest  Rubber Stamp of Chatty Squidgy she is also
 available as a "CUT IT OUT" die or as a BUNDLE (Rubber Stamp
and "Cut It Out" Die) where you save 15% when purchased together.


So first of all I coloured Chatty up using Copics.
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E40, E42, E43, E44
Belt, Shoes - C0, C01, C05, N07, N09
Phone - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG45
Dress, Ribbon, Soles of Shoes - Y11, Y15, Y18, YR23

So to create this card I layered black cardstock and a designer paper
on a white card base. Then on a layer the same size as the designer 
paper in white I cut out the  MFT Big Hello  and cut a scallop

I then covered the back with acetate and 3M tape around the whole section 
and the hello to create a shaker card section.

I then Popped sequins in it and covered the back with yellow
designer paper.

I put it all together and scattered some sequins around. I couldn't fussy cut
around the phone cord so I replaced it with some really lovely  black thread.
It would have been so much easier if I had bought a "CUT IT OUT" die
at the start  😋. 
Ssssh don't tell but the other problem I had I coloured her shoes to dark
so I restamped,  coloured, fussy cut and glued them on and they worked
 beautifully because the rest of her I was really happy with.

I hope you enjoyed this card and Happy Crafting.

Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous and I love the colours you chose for her today too. Look forward to seeing her again soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczny shaker ! Dziewczynka pięknie pomalowana :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an awesome card dear xx love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...