Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Stamping Bella - Daisy Border Shaker

Daisy
Hi I am here for Stamping Bella 's Wonderful Wedensday and today
I have used a fun Border Shaker  on my Card. Think I might be 
finding myself doing some more of these. 

 I have used this Very Very adorable Rubber Stamp DAISY SQUIDGY
 and she is also available as a "CUT IT OUT" and BUNDLE where you
 save 15% when purchased together. 


 I have used the biggest DAISY
Stamp and stamped her on the second biggest MFT inside/out rectangle 
 and coloured her up with copics

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E40, E41, E43, E44
Dress, Shoes - BG11, BG13, BG45, BG49
Flower Stem - YG11, G21, G63
Flower - C0, C01, C02
Flower Center - Y11, Y15, Y18, YR23, E35

I then cut out the largest MFT Rectangle Scallop Frame. Cut a piece of 
acetate to cover it and stuck them together. I taped Daisy to the outside of
 the acetate in the centre. 

Then on the back as in the pic below I placed
my 3M tape around the frame and around Daisy.

I then filled the outside with sequins.

I then put a piece of yellow designer paper to hold them in the same size as the acetate.

I then layered that on aqua design paper and a white card base.
I have not put a sentiment on her yet  as I thought she can be used for so
many, Thankyou, Birthday, Hi etc.

I hope you enjoyed this really cute card.
See you next week
Happy Crafting

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card Jennifer, I love the shaker part and the lovely little girl with flower is beautiful colored.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...