Followers

Thursday 8 June 2017

Stamping Bella Wonderful Wednesday - Dragons Quad Easel Card


Hi I am here for The Month of June Guesting at
Stamping Bella
 for Wonderful Wednesday.  I was so Excited to be asked 
back to  create with these amazing stamps and
 dies again. 
I have created this really sweet Quad Easel Card hope you like it I had so much fun 
Creating it. I have used these very Adorable Rubber Stamp DRAGONS they are  
also available as a "CUT IT OUT" and BUNDLE where you can save 15%
 when purchased together.  I also used the Sentiments from these two great sets in

Be warned Photo heavy! 





So first of all I cut 4 13.6 x 6.8cm I then scored them in half and then corner to 
corner in one half only. Make sure they are all scored the same way. The Fronts on 
the right I cut 4 6.8 x 6.8cm.
I then matted bottom and fronts with 6.5cm x 6.5cm designer paper
and taped them on.

I then did another two matts with 5 x 5cm in the aqua and 4.5 x 4.5cm in the
white and I embossed the white. I also attached the front square to the 
scored triangle to create an easel.

I then coloured up the Dragons with copics
Yellow - Y11, Y15, Y18, YR23
Pink - RV02, RV04, RV06, V05, V06, V09
Green - YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25
Aqua - BG11, BG13, BG45, BG49
Grey - C0, C01, C03, C05
There Wings are covered in Glitter.


I then used colourless blender fluid on the embossed paper and patted it on 
my coloured Dragons giving them great texture a little hard to see here though.


I then decorated each quad card. Here I used the Castle Border from
 La-La Land Crafts.


I layered the words here with an aqua strip 6.5 x 2.3cm and the white
 one 6.5 x 1.8cm I pop dotted it to give the easel something to lean against.


The Clouds and Sun are from W Plus 9 Sunshine Layers.


Here I used square stitched dies to create a shaker card. I also coloured
all the pearls with copics to match my cards.


I then cut a card base 15 x 30 cm folded in half layered it with 14.5 x 14.5cm 
designer paper (Orange). I then used dimensionals to attach each easel to the
orange layer. 

Check that only one card faces out on each side.


Gotta love these Dragons.


Great Sentiments!


Top view.

Folds flat for an envelope.
Hope you enjoyed this fun card.

Happy Creating
Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I love your sweet little dragons, so very cute, Nice work Jen xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just such a gorgeous card! Thank you for the tutorial! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing card, such sweet images and beautiful fun, bright colours too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. its amazing!
    love it!
    can I have it ! :D
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwwwww Jenny............. this is SOOOOOOO fabulous!!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...