Followers

Friday 30 June 2017

Rock Star Deep Ocean Lots of Layers


Hi I am here with my DT Card for
and the theme is
and our Wonderful sponsor is
 with a 

This card was soooo much fun to create. I used the
YNS Silly Monster Rockstars Stamp Set. The Music Notes are
from Cuttlebug and MFT. The Stars are La-La Land Crafts Star Border.
I used the LF Scalloped Box Pop Up and also created a shaker in the
back using this Tutorial and filling it with eyes, stars and sequins.


I popped some googly eyes on the drummer

and a close up.

 Happy 13th Birthday Kobe!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card... is so... so.... so... FUNNYTASTIC!! ;-)
    A big big big hug Jenny.
    xoxox Lalla... but always Eulalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pop up box. Super fun images.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...