Followers

Monday 28 March 2016

La-La Land Crafts - Add Glitter


Well I am back with my weekly Monday post for 
this weeks theme is
I have had a lovely time using pretty glitter papers
and Wink of Stella to sparkle her whole dress that is very
 hard to see.

Copics
Face E0000, E000, E00, E00, E01, E04, E11, R20
Hair - E30, E31, E33, E35
Dress and Headband - RV00, RV91, RV93, RV95

 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. OOh what a glamorous card! Marci is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured! Love the silver behind her and all the pretty stars and sequins.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jennifer, this is beautifully glittery and love your image. The stars look fabulous.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I LOVE the sparkle here, it's perfect for this stamp. I have a hard time getting wink of stella to show in photos as well, but I bet her dress looks fabulous with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking all grown up, very sweet xo julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...