Followers

Saturday 12 March 2016

Happy Birthday!




Hi Everyone I am here with another Shaker Card. 
Yes they are addictive!
Now I have used this stamp from My Favorite Things but I don't have
the name of her so if you know it please leave me a comment.
I have used 
My Favorite Things Jumbo Peekaboo Die

Copics
E0000,000,01,11,13,30,31,33,37
R20,81,83,85
RV00


Now isn't this Dog Adorable and I am loving her Gorgeous Dress.
Another Creation from Retreat.
I am entering her in
Bizzy Bec's - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the sweet image xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Lovely card! The stamp is Cupcake Cutie. How did you cut the images? It looks lovely! xxx From Spain. Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand why you are addicted, Jennifer. Your shaker cards are splendid!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. another fab design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another stunning shaker card Jenny! I am not surprised you are addicted to them.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome shaker card :) xx

    ReplyDelete

  7. Fabulous creative shaker card for our current challenge and thanks for sharing your wonderful skills.xxx

    Bizzy Bec Challenges DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on a great card Jennifer.

    Carol from Bizzy Becs DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...