Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2016

La-La Land Crafts March Kit

 Yes I know its now March but this is my February Kit for
so therefore you wont have to wait long for March's Kit :)
This is the
There is a Kit every month on a subscription basis and
the Stamps and Dies from each Kit will not be for individual sale 
for 12 months from each Kit Release.

 So I decided to make a Parcel Card and a Z-Fold Card.
Click on the name for the Tutorials.


Copics

Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E11, R20

Hair - 30, E31, E33, E37
Dress, Apron, Shoes, Hat, Clipboard - C0, C01, C02, C03
Cross, Socks - R24, R27, R29




Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53,
Dress, Socks, Cross, Tissue Box, Bandaid Face - V0000, V01, V12
Apron, Hat, Bandaid - C0, C01, C02

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. OH WOW Jenny, both cards are amazing, beautifully created and designed! I have been looking for a mobile phone stamp/die so this set would be perfect! I love the clipboard border die as well.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab projects with this super kit
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bandaid, very cute xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 wonderful cards, though my preference is for the first if I had to choose :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...