Followers

Thursday 24 March 2016

Deep Ocean - Fave Colour Combo


Well I am here at last  due to our Internet and phone supplier having issues
through out a few States I now have enough Internet to upload photos. Yippee!
It took 3 days to get our internet mail it was so bad and I couldn't open pictures so I am
still catching up. Well anyway here is my card for
and the theme is
and our Sponsor is
http://www.mariannedesign.nl/

and this is the fabulous prize

So I decided to use one of my favorite colour combo's at the moment 
Pastel Mint, Pink and Grey
Stamp set is SSS Hoppy Easter
Papers are Echo Park Spring
Sequins Mix of $2 Shop
Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Assorted
Pretty Pink Posh Pink Blush
Mama Elephant Madison Avenue Frame Die
Here is a link to a tutorial for this Card Shaker Card
Copics
C0, 01, 03, 05
R20
RV00, 91, 93, 95
YG11
G21, 63

Hope you all have a lovely Easter and the 
Bunny is good to you all!

4 comments:

  1. You're doing a fabulous job on these shaker cards, just beautiful xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shaker card! Love the image and gorgeous papers! Another brilliant card!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful shaker card, I love the way you made a little scene inside the
    Shaker window :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...