Followers

Friday 22 July 2022

Bellarific Friday - Santamingo

 


    Hi Everyone it's Friday and I am here with my


card for

and our Theme this week is a 
Photo/Colour Inspiration




and I have used


and gone with the Colour Inspiration and a 
great excuse for another Christmas Card with only
156 days to go.

Products Used:
Uniquely Creative - Embossing Folder Christmas Script 
Mama Elephant - Doily Lace Die
MFT - Sentiment Strip Dies


Copics
Flamingo - R000, R20, R21, R22
Wreath, Hat - G20, G21, G24, YG63
Hat Trims, C00, C0, C01, C03


Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
with 50% off.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
 for the Month of
 and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...