Followers

Thursday 10 March 2022

La-La Land Crafts - A Frameless Shaker Card Tutorial

 

       

Hello everyone! Welcome to Tutorial Thursday!

Jennifer here with you today to share a tutorial with you!

Today's tutorial is: A Framless Shaker Card

How Cool is this Framless Shaker Card. Think of all the Amazing
 Cards you could create with this base.


PRODUCTS USED
Mouse - E41, E42, E43, E44, RV00, R20
Paint Brush, R81, R83, R85, C0, C01, Y17, Y19, YR12

PAPER CUTS & SCORING

White Card Stock:
Base 7 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches

Yellow Card Stock:
Bold Letters 3 x Y, 3 x O, 3 x U

Black Card Stock:
4 15/16 x 3 3/8 inches
1 x Y, 1 x O, 1 x U
A Small piece with the Sentiment Embossed on in white

Pink Card Stock:
Largest Scalloped Rectangle

Clear Cello Bag



A Frameless Shaker Card
I cut the Base, Pink Scalloped Layer, Black Rectangle and Patterned Paper piece.



On the Base I layered the Pink Scalloped piece and Black Rectangle using 3D tape for 
each layer.



I then used the Cello Bag and taped it firm to 3 sides of the patterned paper.
(The Front)



The Back you can see where I taped it.



I then popped sequins in the front and taped the top down.



I Die Cut the Letters and layered them with the Black on the bottom. I then Stamped
 and Coloured the Mouse. The Sentiment I White Embossed and Trimmed it to size.



I then 3D taped them to the Shaker that I taped to the layers on the base.


Voila A Finished Frameless Shaker Card.




We hope that you are inspired to try out your own creation with the amazing stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts! 

Make sure to join our LLLC FAN GROUP on Facebook for more ideas, 
inspiration and a general chit chat about our products!

Hoping you all have a great week of Creating

JENNIFER DIX 

Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:


    

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...