Followers

Saturday 25 September 2021

MFT Innovation Master Entry


Well I have finally done it and entered the 



So here is my entry it is a Quad Easel Card with a little shaker on the Santa Card.
I think I have used nearly every product of MFT in my craftroom.

Here is the Link you have all been asking for there is 2 in my Tutorials above
 Quad Easel Card

Here's the list
Papers 
 Candy Land

Dies
Happy Birthday Centerpieces
Let It Snow Too
Scenic Snow Globe
Merry Christmas Circle Frame
Fireplace
Hit The Slopes
Snow-Capped Mountains
Single Stitch Line Rounded Square Frames
Layered Snowflakes
Snowy Scene Builder

Stamps
Reindeer Games
Here Comes Santa Claus
Merry Moments
Merry Everything
 

All the Gorgeous Images have been coloured in Copics
and I have used glitter to look like snow on the Trees, Mountains and Houses.


Just love this Reindeer.


On this one I created a little Shaker Scene.


Santa must be inside delivering presents.

I looooove this Reindeer too.


 This is the inside of the card.
I hope you enjoyed my Quad Easel Christmas Card.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully crafted card Jennifer. I may have to give a Quad easel card a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted card Jennifer. I may have to give a Quad easel card a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...