Followers

Friday 9 July 2021

Bellarific Friday - Uptown Girl Virgo

 


  Hi Everyone it's Friday and I am here with my


card for

and our Theme this week is 


and I have used


and the Sentiment is from


I used
Pink Fresh - Slim Stitches
Mama Elephant - Oval Deco Frame
Catherine Pooler - Sequins Crater Lake, Charleston


Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E30
 Dress, Flowers - RV000, RV00, RV55, RV63, RV66
Leaves - YG17, YG23


Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
with 50% off.

You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...