Followers

Saturday 6 March 2021

Bellarific Friday - I Just Woof You


Hi Everyone and Welcome to 


for

and our Theme this week is 


and it is 


So this week I had some fun with my Bulldog and gave him 
a night scene.

I used

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles
La-La Land Crafts - Garden Fence Die
La-La Land Crafts - Stitched Nested Circles
La-La Land Crafts - Grass Patches Die
Katherine Pooler - Crater Lake

Copics
Bulldog - E41, E42, E43, E44, E47


Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!

Plus don't forget the
Stamp of The Month
is
Golden, Wolfhound, Bulldog
with 50% off.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
 and the theme is
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my
 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer







 

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...