Followers

Saturday 15 August 2020

Bellerific Friday - Reindeer Family

 

Hi it's


and our Theme this week is

(Any Stamp not from the New Release)

so this week I used


I started out with the card above and them added a couple of changes 
as I felt it wasn't quiet right.



Dies I have used are

Trinity Stamps - Slim Line Stitched
MFT - Stitch Line Tag Corner Square Frames
MFT - Stitched Mod Square Stax
La-La Land Crafts - Wreath With Bow
La-La Land Crafts - Holly Flourish
La-La Land Crafts - Three Presents Die
Papers - Lawn Fawn - Snow Day


Copics
Reindeers - E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Around Eyes,Tail- E51, E52, E53, E55
Antlers - E71, E74
Reds - R24, R39
Greens - YG01, YG17, YG23


Don't forget to take a look
at what the rest of my teamies have to
inspire you with Here!



This Months Stamp of the month is


Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...