Followers

Monday 23 December 2019

The Rubber Buggy - Merry Everthing


Hi Everyone I am here for
The Rubber Buggy
here with my second last
Christmas Card for the year.
So today I Teamed up Lawn Fawn Papers, Dies and a 
Stamping Bella Stamp. This isn't a Christmas Stamp
but she is so versatile, Perfect for a Birthday, New Years,
Major Birthday 21st, 30th, 40th etc. or a celebrating in general.
So I have layered the LF Die Cuts using just white card stock.
The top layer I used an embossing folder I had in my stash.
The Shaker I created separate and used the designer paper
for the back of it. and just taped it on the card.
The Lovely Opal I coloured with copics but she
could be very easily water coloured.
Copics
Skin - E0000, E0000, E00, E01, E04, E11, R20
Dress, Shoes - R32, R35, R37, RV11
Leaves, Bottle - G02, G19, YG67
Bottle Label - YR21, YR23

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...