Followers

Saturday 30 November 2019

Uniquely Creative - My Favorite Present



Uniquely Creative Products Used

Love You Deerly Stamps, Love You Deerly Dies, Stitched 10 Window Frame Dies, Stitching Rectangle Frame Dies, Reindeer Pals Paper Pack,  Copic Friendly Paper 
Other Products Used
Cardstock, 3D tape, tape runner
Colours Used
Copics – Deers – E30, E31, E33, E35
                Antlers – E43, E49
                Present – YG01, YG03, YG17, YG23, R32, R35, R37
Instructions
1.  Stamp and colour your images and die cut them out. I also created the
scalloped rectangle by using the Stitched Rectangle Frame and using the
 scalloped piece and red cardstock, I elongated it until it had 23 Scallops
on the side. Next I used the frame and elongated it until it fitted inside the
scallop and coloured the frame piece lime green. I then 3D layered all the
layers together.

  1. I then stamped the sentiment on white and cut a piece a fraction bigger in
white and coloured it lime green too, and then cutting a piece in red a fraction
 bigger than the green, then layered them all up.

  1. For the base I cut 9 1/2'' x 6'' in white cardstock and then cut red cardstock
    41/2'' x 5 ¾'' and patterned paper Stitched 10 Window Frame. Layer all pieces
    together using 3D tape.
       4. Layer them all together and they are complete

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...