Followers

Thursday 17 October 2019

The Rubber Buggy - Mice On Ice Shadow Box



Hi I am here  with my post for

The Rubber Buggy

and I combined some
new and old Lawn Fawn to create this
Shadow Box Scene. For the front I created a Shaker
and used the papers with the rabbit print to be the
 scene in the shaker. The Merry Christmas is from
Ready Set Snow Set and the scattering of Snowflakes
 is from Stitched Snowflakes.

Then for the inside I decorated it with all these very Adorable Mice.
 I coloured them with lots of different Coloured Copics. I also
coloured up the tree diecuts and the little die house.

Lawn Fawn - Mice On Ice


Lawn Fawn - Shadow Box


Lawn Fawn - Shadow Box Card Mountain


 Lawn Fawn - Snowday Remix
Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack - (LF2083)

bazzill card shoppe candy necklace

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...