Followers

Monday 30 September 2019

Christmas with Lawn Fawn


Hi Everyone I am here with
The Rubber Buggy
 using one  of the new stamp sets
from Lawn Fawn with these very Adorable Reindeers.
I created the night sky using Oxide Inks Broken China, Blueprint Sketch
and Chipped Sapphire and blended a background. I then sprayed it with
 Perfect Pearls to give it a nice sparkle.
I layered the Merry Christmas 3 times using the Lawn Fawn Glue.

I used Copics to clour them up.
Reindeers - E51, E53, E55, E57, E79, C09
Sleigh - R32, R35, R37, Y06, YR23
Reins, Sack - YG01, YG03, YG17, YG23
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11

Lawn Fawn - Stitched Mountain Border Lawn Cuts (LF-1201)
Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas Line Border Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Fired Brick
Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...