Followers

Saturday 18 May 2019

Bellarific Friday - Daisy Floral not a Shaker Card




and our Theme this week is

Use A From The Stamp Of The Month

and I have used the

Daisy Floral Set

So I have created a bit diffenent card for me no shaker in sight
but I did use a few sequins.
I stamped and coloured then raised the words up using foam.
The Flower at the top I coloured an extra, one fussy cut and
raised it up too.

Dies I have used are
Poppy Stamps - Happy Birthday Bold
Lawn Fawn - Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles


Papers -
Doodlebug

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E77
Dress - RV52, RV55, RV66
Leaves - YG03, YG23, G17, G94
Flower, Pants - BV000, BV02, BV04
Flower - R32, R35, R37Flower - RV52, RV55, RV66


Also don't forget the Stamp of the Month
Daisy Floral Set
 so this means the Stamp  is on special at  25% off for the
Month of May Happy Shopping.

 There is also the colouring challenge at
 Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
May
and the theme is
Spring Into Summer
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my


 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...