Followers

Saturday 22 December 2018

Bellerific Friday- I simply Cannot


Hi I am here with
Bellarific Friday
for
Stamping Bella
A Stamp From The Stamp Of The Week
I have used
I Simply Cannot
She is also available in a "Cut it Out"
so no fussy cutting.

So this is how I am feeling with only 3 Sleeps Until Christmas.
The Cards are done and last being posted today and I still have spares
for next year. Yippee!
To organize the presents now.

I used a Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Square,
Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle and a
Lawn Fawn Stitched Smal Circle.

Papers - Doodlebug Kraft In Colour

Copics
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E04, E11, R20
Hair- E08, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Dress - RV23, RV25, RV29, R39
Bow, Shoes - Y00, Y15, Y18, YR23

Also don't for get the
Stamp Of The Month
Celebrating Squidgy
25% of for the Month of Dec.

 Now don't forget about our
 Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of
December 
and the theme is
Festively Winter
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my

 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, super cute!...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this! Beautiful card, love how you matched the embossing to the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card!
    Happy holidays ! 🎄

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...