Followers

Thursday 11 October 2018

A Lawn Fawn Christmas



Hi I am here with a Card for
The Rubber Buggy
  and I have still been playing with
all the gorgeous new products from Lawn Fawn.
so I created this night scene using the Winter Skies Stamp Set.
I used Distress Inks, Stormy Skies, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot
to create the night sky. The moon I created by die cutting a circle
post it note and masking it. I then inked it softly with Antique Linen 
and stamped Santa and his Reindeers. I coloured the Trees, Fox 
and Racon in Copics.
Fox - E08, E15, E17
Racon - C00, C0, C01, C03
Scarves - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG45, RV17, RV19, RV55, RV66
Trees - YG21, YG23, G63

Bazzill
bazzill card shoppe rock candy

Lawn Fawn Ink Pad - Jet Black Premium Ink


I hope you all have a Great Crafting Week

Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...