Followers

Saturday 22 September 2018

Have A Magical Day with Bellerific Friday


Hi I am here with
Bellarific Friday
for
Stamping Bella
One of my favorite times of the week
and this weeks theme is
A Stamp From The Stamp Of The Month Collection
  
I just loooove these Unicorns and I have kept them in the same
style as last time in the white on white look it really makes them pop.

Dies used - PPP - Stitched Pieces
LF - Outside In Stitched Rectangles
MFT- Stitched Sentimental Strips
Card Stand - Joy Crafts - Card Stand 2Coloured with Copics

Unicorns - C00, C0, C01, C03
YG17, YG21, YG23
RV00, RV02, RV04, RV19
V01, V12, V15
YR15, YR16
BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49
 Now don't forget about our
 Stamping Bella Sistahood
on FB where you can enter the new challenge
for the Month of July
Hello Autumn
and you just might to win some Bella Bucks.
You also should pop on over to the Blog to see all my

 Teamies Amazing  Cards and projects there this week.
Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Crafting. 


Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...