Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2018

La-La Land Crafts - Embossing


Hi Everyone I hope you all had a lovely Weekend with Family
or in your Craftroom Creating.
Well I am here with this weeks theme for
La-La Land Crafts 
and it is
Embossing
I just Looove these Little Royal Bears they are just so Adorable
and look so good in there red and black Uniform trimmed in gold.
So my choice off Embossing was to use the Fabulous
Background Stamp Just For You and use it with
Black embossing powder. It came up Sooooo Good
I was really impressed with it! I used the
 Twisted Easel Card Tutorial to Create this Card



Stamps
Dies

Copics
Bear - E50, E52, E53, E55, E57, R20
Pants,Bear Skin, Belt - C05, C07, C09, 100
Gold Spica

Hope you all have a great Crafting Week 

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, this is just so super cute. Love the bears and your layout is fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...