Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Birthday Fishes


Hi I am here for 
 with a card I have created using a 
sketch keep your eyes peeled as to where this sketch might
pop up in the next couple of days 😉
I have created  1 large piece of coloured paper by inking it
with Oxide Inks Fossilized Amber, Broken China and Peeled Paint.
So you don't always need coloured papers you can create your own.
I have flick tiny droplets of water on it then mopped it up.
I have then Stamped in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
2 fish from this really Awesome Stamp Set
Memory Box Fish Tales  then coloured them using Copics
This is a definite must have Stamp Set for Males you can do so much 
with it. I have then used Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Circles
to cut out the circles and then little black port holes.
In the bottom port hole I cut a fish in half so he looks lots 
longer than he is going from one hole to the next.
I stamped the Sentiment in White Embossing Powder
to make it stand out and cut a couple of strips of the coloured
paper matted it of black cardstock to help my colours pop.

Hope you enjoyed this.
Enjoy your Week
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours... AMAZING design... I LOVE how the bottom fish is going from one porthole the other! You're such a talented card maker!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...