Followers

Thursday 6 April 2017

Unicorn Magic


Hi it's Jennifer here with Wonderful Wedensday. So today I made
some really cute and fun gift cards and yes I did sneak some sequins
in and glitter on the magical wings of these adorable Unicorns.

I have used the rubber stamp sets UNICORNS and UNICORN SENTIMENT 
they are also available as a Unicorns "Cut It OUT" and 
Unicorn Sentiment" CUT IT OUT" Dies on there own or
A Great set to go with these Cuties is Unicorn Add On Set BUNDLE.
 On my wish list now too!

Ok here is my first Unicorn gift card I was only doing 3 buuuuut
 they were so Cuuuuute and addictive I did 5 with more I am 
still doing 😉. To make my gift cards I make a base 15cm x 7.5cm 
I use a nice double stitched square to fit inside for my bright papers 
a great way to use scraps. I then use a smaller stitched square in
white and embose it with a small print and dimensionalize it.
The Die Cuts I have used are Sunshine Layers from WPlus 9 
for the rainbow and the Castle is from La-La Land Crafts and they
worked perfectly with these cuties.


Card 2 see I managed to get a shaker and some sequins in 😊.
I just used a stitched circle for the shaker section.  Ooops 
just realized my Butterfly must have flown off the card use
your imagination it was in the top left hand corner 
 Pink and glittery.

Card 3 I just love this adorable sentiment 
 should be  applied everyday to ones self.

Number 4 I think I might go over the Horns with a glitter pen
 you can never have enought sparkle.

and number 5 the clouds are in the same set. 
Hope you enjoyed these Cuties and have inspired you.
Have a great Crafting Week.
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. WOW.... WOW... AND ANOTHER WOW!!! LOVE these!! I have the rainbow and the unicorn... and had it in my head to try to put them together, but hadn't come up with how.... so you've inspired me... Thanks Jenny!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just too cute. I think I need some unicorn magic in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are super cute. 💞

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this adorable cards!
    those unicorns are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...