Followers

Sunday 15 January 2017

Anything New - What A Catch


Hi I have eventually got to writing this post. This is my DT Card for
Our first for the year
and our Theme this week is
it can be like a New Baby, New Card, New Stamp, New Die, New Technique Etc.

and our New Sponsor is
who  are giving a  Gift Certificate of $20 to a randomly chosen winner.

Our second sponsor is
who are supplying us with a


So for my Card I did it for a workmates husband a new card and an old stamp
but New because it was the first time I had used it!
It is from Flourishes - What A Catch
Martha Stewart Happy Birthday Punch
Die Cut Letters from Quik- Cutz
Papers from - Maja
Copics
E40, E41, E43, E44
Y21, 
YR23
C01, C03
YG91, YG93, YG95



Hope you are  enjoying your Weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This is awseome!! What a wonderful male card, love the rich vintage tones, nicely done Jen xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great men's card Jennifer.
    Love the colors and all the details

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...