Followers

Monday 10 October 2016

La-La Land Crafts Backwards Double Z-Fold Card Tutorial - Ribbons


Where did our Beautiful Spring weather go it is freeeeeezing here. A good night
to be inside creating cards!
Well here I am with a Traditional Colour Christmas Card and tutorial 
as my DT Creation for
this week and the theme for the week is
I have used my absolute favorite stamp of all time 
Christmas Elf Marci and I always create a card a year with her.
I have also incorporated a tutorial with this card as I had a few
inquires for measurements so scroll on down for that.

Stamp 


Dies

Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Outfit, Shoes, Candy Cane - Greens - YG11, YG13, YG17, G21, G63
Outfit, Candy Cane - Reds - R35, R37, R59
Outfit, Candy Cane - White - C0, C01, C03
Buckles - Gold Spica


Backwards Double Z-Fold Card

For the base cut cardstock 6inches x 10.5 inches
Score in from each end 2 1/2 inches and 3 14/16 inches

 The centre front layers Green 5 7/8inches x 2 5/8inches
Designer Paper 5 6/8 inches x 2 4/8inches
Layer these 2.

 Side Layers so cut 2 of each Red 5 7/8inches x 2 3/8inches
and 2 each of the  Designer Papers 5 6/8 inches x 2 2/8 inches
Layer both.

 I have cut 2 panels for the front the red 4 1/2 inches x 4 1/2 inches
and the white 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches
Layer these.

 Then on the very front I have Die Cut the Largest Pierced Scallop Die,
Stitched Nested Circle and Double Stitched Circle and layed them.

 I have used the Snowflake Border, Winter Flowers and 
Heart Header Border to decorate. I also used 4 of the
 4 Loopy Corners I forgot to photograph to decorate.
Also my sides were longer than my Snowflake Border so
I cut another and added an extra Snowflake to each side.

You can see how the folds go in the photo and where your layers go  I
hope you enjoyed this Card Tutorial and look forward to seeing your creations.
Here's a couple more cards I created using this design.





 Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebook page . Also for more Inspiration we are on Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram too.

Happy Crafting Everyone

6 comments:

  1. OMG Jenny, this card is beautiful. I love the traditional colours and the design is gorgeous! Marci is coloured so perfectly too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have to try one day :)
    loooove your z fold cards so much !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your cards!
    they are super nice!
    and love those pretty dies!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial! It is very helpful to me. These cards are exquisite! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured, thanks for the tutorial, nice card fold xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...