Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2016

The Rubber Buggy - New Designer


Well I am Super Excited to be here showcasing
my first card for you as a New DT for the
So this week I have created an Easle Card using a lot of Gorgeous
Magnolia Products I especially love this Tilda she is  just so adorable.

 Notice the string pearlized pearls I have coloured them with a copicmarker
to get the colour I required to match.


This is the base and I have left the centre free to pop a sentiment.

See these Gorgeous little butterflies I used 
and I have cut the Butterflies out and used the beautiful
for there centres. This is now one of my new favorite dies.
Well I hoped you liked my first post and looking forward to creating
more inspiring cards for you all. See you next week.

E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E50, E51, E53, E55
R20, R35, R37, R59
B32, B34, B37
C0, C01, C03


4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card and your design is as beautiful as ever! Congratulations on your new DT post.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on being new designer!
    how sweet is this card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge grats on your new DT, looking forward to seeing all your makes with their products, they are very lucky to have you. This card is beautiful, I really love the lacy look of those butterflies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the frills and your little butterflies are very cute, beautifully done xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...