Followers

Thursday 19 May 2016

Deep Ocean - Shabby Chic or Vintage


Good Morning or Evening depending on where in the World you are.
Its looking like a lovely Day here today in the mid 20's even though it is Autumn.
We will enjoy it will it lasts.
Today my DT card is for 
and the Theme one of my Favorites
and we have a New Sponsor this year with some fabulous products
so pop over and take a look.
http://www.mariannedesign.nl/

and our prize this fortnight is 

So I needed a 50th card for a friends friend so I used this Gorgeous Stamp
Papers are Pion - My Precious Daughter
Dies - Sizzix, Lifestyle, Doohickey
Laces and Ribbon from my Stash


Love the Verse. 

I used some Fran-tage to give it that Vintage look.


Hope you Enjoyed this one and hope this Girl
enjoys her 50th.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, love these colours and of course all your wonderful frills , beautifully done Jen xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is simply stunning! Love the image, perfect colours and colouring and the array of beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Stunning card, beautifully embellished, my fav colours and one of my fav Bellas too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...