Followers

Sunday 20 December 2015



I will be here everyday this week showcasing all my
Christmas Cards and today I have another lot of Gift Cards
I have used the Cute Little Reindeers from
 Mama Elephant Reindeer Games
The Double Hills Stitched Border Die
Stitched Mats Circle
Elizabeth Crafts Snowflake
StampinUp Snowflake Stamp from Perpetual Birthday Calender
Lifestyle Crafts Circle
Little Lucy's SequinsStampinUp Tag Punch and Sentiment
Copics
E30,31,33,37


I used a bit of the Twin on this one from Lawn Fawn.


I made this one into a Shaker Card.


This Guy is so Cute!



I thought I would try it in purple!


Ooops forgot the red pearls on this one.


Anouher Cute Purple one.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's cuteness overload!!! <3 <3 Fabulous!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so sweet and adorable. What a cute little reindeer image and your designs are stunning on each one.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these, soooooo cute and love the variations :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...