Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2015

La-La Land Crafts January Kit

   Hi Everyone I am here with the Latest
 Club Kit from
This is the
There is a Kit every month on a subscription basis and
the Stamps and Dies from each Kit will not be for individual sale 
for 12 months from each Kit Release.
For all the information on the Kits visit
 This is such a versatile kit as The Stars can be used on lots of projects
and the Moon is Fabulous as you can see on this Card I joined two together
to make a lacey circle. I have popped the Gorgeous Marci on a 
Parcel Card one of my favorite Cards. Scroll down for my second card using the Kit.
Now pop on over to the Blog and see what my Teamies have Created

 Copics

Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55, Y21
Top, Skirt and Headband - V000, V12, V15, V17

This Card I used the Moon as a Moon and the Stars I used silver
glitter paper so they really picked up the light and sparkled.
 Copics -

Face E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E25, E50, E51, E53, E55
Headband, Top, Skirt - B000, B91, B93, B95



6 comments:

  1. 2 very beautiful cards Jenny! I have never tried the parcel card, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jennifer. The images are adorable and I love the fabulous designs - especially love the parcel card. Both beautifully coloured.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning sweetie I love both in those colours yummy, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image! Both cards are beautiful and so wonderfully coloured! Love all the beautiful dies and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just amazing how one don't even recognise its the same image with two gorgeous unique designs.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are Goooorreegggeeeoouuusss... I love those parcel box cards u make they rock!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...