Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

Paper Doll Marci Hearts


Hi Everyone I have had a Super busy Week. I have had my friend
 Ashlee here for a couple of crafting days before we headed
to Melbourne to Paperific for two days of shopping
 chatting and Classes. I have lots of new things to create with.
Well it is the start of the week and I am here with my Card for
this weeks Theme is a Sketch so you can all have
 some fun with this one. Now pop on over and see
 what great ideas Team Monday has come up with at
La-La-Land Crafts Inspiration Blog
Copics -
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Face and Arms - E0000,E000,E00,E01,E11,R20
Stockings - RV91,RV93

Also don't forget to join in all the La-La Land Crafts fun by adding
your creations to our Facebookpage and Twitter and for
more Inspiration we are now on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. oh so cute Jennifer, love the image and paper piecing (it was a long time i haven't do it...)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card. I haven't tried paper piecing yet, but it looks amazing on Marci. Love the dies too.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Jennifer. The paper piecing is beautiful and its a wonderful creative take on the sketch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful card !!
    Love the soft colours and the lovely image.
    And like the paperpieced dress.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie, very pretty sketch
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...