Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Shabby Chic Tilda

Hi Everyone this Fortnight at
MDUC
our awesome Theme is
Shabby Chic
and our Wonderful Sponsor this Fortnight is
Tilda's Town
Now pop on over and see what my Amazing
Team have Created for your Inspiration right
Here!
I have used Tilda with Cock-a-Doodle-Doo the Rooster
Dies Spellbinders, Doohickeys,
Papers are Maja Autumn
Flowers, Lace, Metal Corners from my stash
My Colours did come out much brighter than I hoped
These are the Copics I used
E0000,E000,E00,E01,E11,E13,E40,E41,E43,E50,E51,E53,E55
Y11,YR21
R24,R27,R29
C1,C2,C3,C5
RV000, RV00,R91,R93





I am entering this Card in

6 comments:

  1. WOW, absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the style of these cards! The colours are beautiful, in fact I love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so pretty, love the little flowers
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love all the embellishments..ribbons butterfly's all so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I said ribbon I meant lace lol oopsies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card, so lush and totally stunning. I'm blown away by this one, beautiful ! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...