Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Prima Doll

Well I have been busy on the Blog this week and Creating in my
Crafting Lounge. This is the first time I have used a Prima Doll
and I can't wait to do my next one. I had to make a Card
 for my Sons Girlfriend so I worked it in to my DT Card for
Deep Ocean
and the Theme this week is one of my Favorite
Layers
and our Awesome Sponsor is
The Ribbon Girl
so pop on over to the Blog get some Amazing Inspiration
and add your Amazing Creation.
Here!








I have coloured her in Copics.
The Sentiments are from LOTV
Dies Doohickey
The Papers are Pion


I just loved how she turned out!

The Inside!
I am entering this Card in 613 Avenue Create-Anything Goes with the option of a Shaped Card
Bizzy Becs-Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday-Pretty Papers
Fussy and Fancy-Its All About Girls












8 comments:

  1. I love this Jennifer. I can see why you loved the prima doll, she is gorgeous as are the design and embellishments.
    Have a lovely week,
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer this is just pure fabulosity. Just adore how you coloured her and the unique shape of the card design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, that prima doll is gorgeous, the colours that you have used just set her off, well done once again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the colours and your pretty design, so glad I have that stamp, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this on Deep Ocean and had to come over for a closer look. Stunning! Love the colors & layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jennifer, no wonder your pleased how it turned out, your creation is awesome! The flowers, swirls and frantaged corner are beautiful, and that prima doll is stunning!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning creation! Love the doll, beautiful papers and fabulous design - everything works so well together.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh!!! so sweet! Really stunning!
    love, Mir

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...