Followers

Sunday 16 February 2014

Orange, Pink and One Additional Colour

Hi Everyone this is my last Design Team Member post for
SP Company Stamps 

 SP and Company Stamps are Transitioning into mostly digital products and ending there Design Team.
 

 

I have enjoyed working with the other Amazing Girls on my Team and Owner Samantha.
I have especially loved working with there Awesome Stamps and other Amazing Products. So I wish them all the best in all there new Directions. 
So checkout the last Posts on the Blog
 Here
Well the Theme is Orange, Pink and one other colour. 
I have used the Gorgeous Stamp
I have used the flower only and stamped it twice for each
 card and layered them with dimensionals.
I have coloured them in Copics
R81,83,85
RV00
YG11,21
G63

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer your cards are just stunning and YoU are so talented
    followed you over from Kit & Clowder
    now following you
    hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! Love the colours and your colouring is simply gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking, love the colours
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous and I love the embossed backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...